The LookOut will be on a temporary hiatus while dealing with some thorny Real Life Stuff. Hopefully, things will be sorted out by Monday so I can go back to providing you all with the important Haiku Reviews, incessant 'shipping, geekery and smart-assery that you've all come to know and tolerate.
In the meanwhile, please make me smile by answering the following questions:
1. First comic book you ever read?
2. Favorite comic book superhero? Supervillain?
3. Favorite comic book couple?
4. How long have you been collecting comics?
5. Most importantly, who would win in a fight - Squirrel Girl or Batman?
At least I'm not as bad off as Batman. Wayne Industries must have tanked because the poor guy is now dancing for spare change:
Clearly, the man is troubled. I think his long slide into darkness began when he started hitting the OJ. Rest assured, I won't be making the same mistake.
Have a good weekend all and I hope to blog at you again soon.