Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Knight Out East and One Bad Knight

ANIME BATMAN!

Here's a sneak peek of the upcoming anime film Batman: Gotham Knight that creates a bridge between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.



The writing cast alone - which includes Greg Rucka, Brian Azzarello, and David Goyer himself - would be impressive enough to get me interested but add to that Satoshi "Paprika" Kon being involved? Oh, yeah. I'm beyond THERE. I'm particularly fond of anime-style Scarecrow and damned intrigued by every single aspect of this.

How about y'all?

CRAPPY FANFIC BATMAN!


And if that wasn't enough Batman for you, may I direct you to this dramatic tale of Batman eating eggs. If you're as moved by this touching tale as I was, I think you'll enjoy this phonetically accurate dramatic read-along of Mr. Chimaera's opus. Or, if you're not much of a reader, you can just skip to the animated version:

No comments: