Thursday, February 14, 2008

14 Comic Book Couples I Love - Part 1 - Introducing . . .



1. Emma Frost & Scott Summers





While they are a controversial pair, to say the least, it comforts me to know that I'm not alone in loving them (Kitty/Colossus is your numero uno, Marvel? Seriously? Wow.). Not alone in the slightest, apparently.

Now, unlike my previous choices, I'm breaking this up into three parts because their history is complex enough that my inner Psych Minor feels the need to go all "Graduate Student" on their behinds. I mean, c'mon - they're X-Men. That alone guarantees my sitting here and typing for 20 minutes. :P

Additionally, they're one of the only couples I've posted thus far who have numerous, unhappy detractors. I'd honestly like to address some of their concerns with my own in-depth beliefs on why the two of them work so well. Of course, this is all just going to be one fanperson's opinion on why they're "Teh Uber-AWESOME", so feel free to deflate my pompous academic ego with a well-placed jab at any time. ;)

So, with all that said, please enjoy clicking on and finding all about . . .

Part 1A - Little Boy Lost and Found - The Life of Scott Summers

Part 1B - Poor Little Rich Girl - The Life of Emma Frost

Part 1C - Adult Situations - Cyclops, The White Queen and their future



I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I'll enjoy writing them. :)

No comments: