Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For Those Who Search

Lately, I've noticed three distinct groups of people who scour Teh Interweb popping up here at The LookOut. And, since I'm a kind, helpful soul, here's a little something to help out you wayward strangers.

1. Folks who want to know about "Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog"

Yeah, I'm excited as you are. You might want to go here, which is the official fansite with a link to the possibly official site and everything. Failing that, check Whedonesque regularly. They're awesome and the only linkblog where Joss Whedon posts regularly.

And hey, do you not want to click a link at all to hear NPH sing? Here you go.



You're welcome, my fellow Whedon nerds and NPH fans.



2. People excited about "Matt Fraction's Invincible Iron Man"



Matt Fraction totally has a blog. I'm pretty sure he might update more regularly about Iron Man over there than I do here, but hey, you never know. I'll make sure to keep fresh Invincible Iron Man news coming, just in case Mr. Fraction might be incredibly shy and self-effacing.

3. . . . "Emma Frost Naked"? Really?



. . . I have no idea WHY this keeps coming up. Seriously! I've never blogged about Emma in any way other than adoration and/or respect for her character.

Still, since a frankly disturbing number of you want to see a fictional character naked, here she is . . .



Whoops. My bad. So terribly sorry. Guess you'll just have to figure out how to use Google Freaking Image Search. Or possibly go outdoors and *GASP* talk to real girls!

Honestly. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Emma's almost always half-naked anyways, for crissakes. But hey, thank you each and every one of you for encouraging me to get onto writing the Emma half of my Emma/Scott post. You know, about why she's awesome and such a fully-realized character and NOT JUST WANK MATERIAL FOR FANBOYS. *eye twitch*

. . .

Just to be clear - Emma Frost will not be naked in that post either.

No comments: