Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Feeding the Comic Book Jones

THINGS I WILL BUY TOMORROWTHURSDAY MORNING:

DEFINITE PURCHASES -



All Star Superman #10 - 'Bout time!
Blue Beetle #25 - This series is actually ten times more awesome than people were telling me it was.
Freddy vs Jason vs Ash #6 - Yes, I am a huge nerd.
Daredevil #106 - Poor, poor Matt. His first name may as well be Door.
She-Hulk #27 - Previews indicate I might be better off NOT buying this one, so as to keep my blood pressure down. We'll see.
Ultimate Human #3 - Apparently, Ellis is doing Ultimate Queen & Country in this. Lovely.
Ultimate Spider-Man #120 - Snarky teen fun!
World War Hulk Aftersmash Damage Control #3 - If you love me, you'll buy three copies of this and give two to your friends, then have them buy three copies.
Star Trek - New Frontier #1 - See above, Re: Nerdiness.
Army Of Darkness/Xena Why Not #1 - Why not, indeed?

MAYBES -




Gravel #2
- Yep. Lots of blood and mayhem and esoteric facts about Crowley I bet. Yesirree. *sigh* It's a sad day when I'm actually bored of gore and esoteric facts about Crowley. I guess I reached an Ellis saturation point when I started reading Doktor Sleepless and Thunderbolts in the same week. Whatever happened to that last issue of Planetary anyways?
New Warriors #10 - With the original members reuniting in The Initiative, this series becomes even less compelling. Sorry, Jubilee.
New Avengers #39 -
I think I can save myself four dollars. Let's see . . .
Character X: "ARE YOU A SKRULL?!?"
Character Y: "What? Why would you even-"
Character X: "ANSWER THE QUESTION! ARE YOU A *@%#ING SKRULL?"
Character Y: "NO! I'M NOT A *@%#ING SKRULL! GOD! What is the matter with you?!?"
*Cut, paste new values for X, Y - Repeat for 20 pages*
If they kill Echo off, I'm gonna be a little ticked off.
Mighty Avengers #11 - See above, but with more hitting and Dr. Doom. Most likely to go onto the Definite pile.
Wolverine First Class #1 - I have already made my feelings about this book abundantly clear.

How about you?

WHAT ARE YOU BUYING THIS WEEK???

No comments: