Monday, January 26, 2009

I rarely do memes . . .

But this one -

"Create a team of four to eight members, which comprise of sets of doubles as played by the same actor."


- amused me. Kalinara's choice was inspired and hard to beat. My only response would be making a team of the following fellows:



Sam Axe
Ash Williams
Brisco County, Jr.
Autolycus, King of Thieves
Jack Stiles, a.k.a. The Daring Dragoon

In a weird way, it all sort of makes sense. Sam Axe is an expert spy gone to seed, Jack Stiles is a spy in his prime, albeit in 1801. Ash Williams get time-tossed a lot and Autolycus is a thief who's done some time-traveling himself (and yes, I know this idea has happened and is already happening again at the moment - quite hilariously, I might add). Brisco County, Jr. deals with weird steampunk science all the time and the end of his series was connected to time-travel as well.

I imagine them all getting time-tossed thanks to MAD SCIENCE and forming one big messy family. I could see Sam Axe and Jack Stiles bickering while having to guide the others, Birds of Prey style, to get out of things and get back to their respective times. Naturally, Ash wouldn't listen to anybody and there'd be zombies on top of everything else. It'd SO be a hoot and a half. :D

No comments: