Friday, January 23, 2009

Haiku Reviews for 1/21/09

Some of these are rather belated but alas, I don't make it to the comic shop as often as I'd like.

SPOILERS ABOUND HERE
LIKE A BOUNDING THING THAT BOUNDS
NOT JUST SINGLE BOUNDS





Final Crisis: Resist - A

Greg Rucka & Eric Trautmann (Hey! They misspelled his name on the cover! Not cool, DC!), Ryan Sook, Marco Rudy

Rucka and Trautmann
Write amazing Checkmate, not
Bruce Jones' Godzilla.

BONUS HAIKU

Tragic, noble end
For a character I loved
I hope she reboots


Uncanny X-Men Annual #2 - B+
Matt Fraction, Mitch Breitweiser, Daniel Acuna


Sub-Mariner, Shaw
Both think Emma is their Queen
Silly, silly men.

Thunderbolts #128 - B
Andy Diggle, Roberto De La Torre, Frank Martin


Barack Obama
Takes Osborn on Air Force One
Eat it, Spider-Man!*

*Seriously, Obama's totally in this comic too. I'm as surprised as you are. And that Irredeemable version of Ant-Man but, well, I really don't think that's nearly as news-worthy.

BONUS HAIKU


Bad day for Samson
Outfoxed by the Green Goblin
Still beats that Rulk crap

No comments: