Thursday, May 22, 2008

Too . . . Much . . . AWESOME . . . Passing . . . Out!



Brian K. Vaughan is working on . . . wait for it . . . A RUNAWAYS MOVIE. Sure, I should probably not hold my breath and wait to see if they actually make the Simon Pegg Ant-Man film first, but dude! Holy crap! Casting call time - who do you all suggest for each of the original Runaways? Being totally out of the loop regarding teen actors, nobody's really jumping to mind yet. Percy Daggs III might make an interesting Alex Wilder - being so naturally likable - but he might be too old for the part now. Other than that, I'll have to give it some thought.

Also, you may have heard that a certain character is back from the dead in the pages of the Bat-Verse - CLICK HERE FOR SPOILER

Once again, I apologize for the lack of real posting but the month of May continues to be less than merry for me. I know I'm at Whedon-esque levels of delay here, which is ironic considering the whole Scott/Emma angle, but I hope to provide you all with actual content again soon. Thanks for your patience.
(Just consider this delay a veiled tribute to Dave's Long Box! Yeah, that's the ticket . . .)

No comments: