Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Feeding the Comics Jones

DEFINITES:



DC/Wildstorm - Dreamwar #1
- Yes, yes, talk all you want about Batman Vs. The Midnighter. Me? I'm eagerly awaiting the JSA/Welcome To Tranquility fight. Old Person & Snotty Teen Punch Fighting! Woot!

Avengers: The Initiative #11 - Constrictor better not be dead. All I'm sayin'.

X-Factor #30
- Ah, Arcade. How I've missed your wacky hijinks.

X-Men - Divided We Stand #1 - I'm buying this one for the art.

Powers Annual 2008 - I wonder if the letters column is also going to be extra-large?


WAITING FOR THE TRADE:




100 Bullets #90
- You know, this is getting so close to ending, I'm half-temped to start grabbing up the singles, just so I don't get spoiled.

And what are YOU picking up today, my dear reader???

Any recommendations? I'm all ears.

No comments: