Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Don't make me angry, Mister McGee
This has been making the rounds for some time but I thought I'd link to it anyways (via Blog@Newsarama & elsewhere) -
All 117 Reasons Dr. Banner Transformed Into the Hulk on the TV Show.
My personal favorites include (but are not limited to):
50. Receiving a speeding ticket
115. Trying to help his friend for the episode, the midget wrestler known as "Half Nelson", by climbing into the ring for him, only to be clobbered by a large, beefy wrestler who practices numerous combination moves on David, in spite of David (and Jack McGee)'s numerous cries of "Stop! You don't know what you're doing! You're making me ANGRY!"
38. Placed in a small room with a ravenous black panther
102. Coming to the aid of the gumshoe in the garage who is being beaten up for not minding HIS own business, and getting beaten up himself, kicked under a low riding sportscar that has been jacked up for repairs, and whose jack is removed so that the car can fall on David. Gumshoe's reaction, in voiceover narration: "It was a big green thing, and it definitely wasn't happy about something."
24. Being tied up and fed soup by an elderly Japanese woman who doesn't understand words like "You've GOT to cut me loose!"
And the piece de resistance -
108. Having several clay pots broken over his head in the middle of the now-burning room (why is the room always burning?), and then knocking an entire case of same clay pots onto same head, and then, while lying very still and struggling not to get angry, having his pants catch fire.