Friday, October 31, 2008

No mere mortal can resist

While I am usually so much about the Halloween it's scary (see what I did there?), I've been pretty blah this year. Still, after reading Chris Sim's superlative examples of Halloween comics blogging, I have been inspired to post a few holiday appropriate videos.

The Original:





The Massive Filipino Prisoner Dance Remix:



And lastly, the Indian version (or a "translated version", if you prefer):



And lastly, while he's no Vincent Price (but who is?), there's something to be said for hearing Christopher Walken read "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe:



So, there you have it really. Have a lovely Halloween and make the most out of your costumed fun - not like this poor guy.



He couldn't have had Alfred or Robin do the shopping on Halloween? Tch. So much for useful sidekicks. But then again, I guess Arkham Asylum isn't going to TP itself.

No comments: