Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas With The Batman And Red Tornado


Some of the kooky folks over at Scans_Daily have collected three YouTube videos featuring A Very Special Christmas Episode of The Brave and The Bold. If you haven't started watching that show, you should start. It's charming as all hell and full of win.

This X-Mas episode is so cool that you can watch it and see the following:

- Red Tornado tries to learn the spirit of Christmas.
- Blue Beetle punches some guys and argues with his suit.
- And oh, yes - Batman beats up flying saucers and rides a freakin' reindeer.

And I still haven't even scratched the surface of how wonderful it is. I think it may have even surpassed Christmas With The Joker* as my favorite animated Batman Christmas story and that is saying something, my friends.

Incidentally, my dear friend Kay, whom I have mentioned in passing on this blog, still has never seen It's A Wonderful Life for the exact same reasons Batman cites in that episode. She has no soul.

No comments: