Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Venturing Towards Christmas

On this quiet Winter Solstice, I wish you joy. And nothing brings more joy to me than hearing the cast of the Venture Bros singly treacly faux-carols!


(They do a new one every year but I can't seem to find any newer ones, alas.)

Speaking of horrible new Christmas songs, comedian/actor Patton Oswalt discusses what all bored kids did at some point to Alvin & The Chipmunks Christmas Song here (a tad NSFW due to language):


(I kid. Mostly. I actually loved that song growing up but Demonic Dave is always funny.)

While neither of these videos have the slightest relation to comic books, I do hope they amuse all of you. Perhaps Santa will see fit to bring me some comics for X-Mas and I'll blog about them then.

More importantly, I sincerely hope you all are having a lovely holiday season. I suggest you go here for an appropriately geeky Holiday wish of joy.

So, in closing, Merry Whatever And A Happy New Year!

No comments: