Monday, October 5, 2009

Some fun to keep you occupied a.k.a. My Twitter Feed

MTV Splash Page hipped me to this entertaining series of YouTube Videos launching off of The Dark Knight. While I know some people might be nervous about desecrating Heath Ledger's memory, this series is both cleverly done and an interesting homage to the movie-verse.



Far less creepily, I present the funniest Facebook and comic book related thing ever made, courtesy of Chris "The ISB/ War Rocket Ajax / A.C.T.I.O.N. Ager*" Sims. If you use Facebook, this will kill you dead with laughter.

*Did I mention Chris printed another one of my cheeky "letters" in the last issue of his delightful Woman of A.C.T.I.O.N.? Because he did. It's nice when other people encourage me to pretend I am a moronic, entitled fanboy asshole.

No comments: