Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vacation, all I ever wanted

Hey, faithful readers, just thought I'd update to say I'm still alive (as those of you following me on Twitter know all too well) and that, er, I'm not going to be updating again for at least a week. Why, you may ask?



I'mma going on vacation! Sadly, it's not going to be as wacky as the above but I can at least look forward to not being yelled at by Batman.

I do promise that once I get back, I'll blog a bit more regularly. Also, fingers crossed that my finances will also start allowing me to start picking up these "comic books" I hear so much about once again (I swear, I'm jonesing for Secret Six, Detective Comics and that last issue of Incognito so bad, you guys).

If you'd all like a writing assignment while I'm gone, feel free to answer the following in the comments section: where would your favorite comic book character go on vacation and why?

In any case, have a great week and I'll see you all in a few!

No comments: