Friday, March 6, 2009

Men at Watch

So, given that none of you live in a cave, I'm sure you all know that there's a really big movie coming out this week today based off of a graphic novel. Yes, Wonder Woman finally has her own animated DVD! I don't know about you, but I'm very excited.

Also, I guess there's a movie called "The Watchmen" out too. I guess it's been in the works for a while now. If it's anything like the animated series, this "The Watchmen" will be yet another silly kid's movie.



C'mon, guys, get it together! I don't think Neil Gaiman would appreciate you butchering his masterpiece like this.

Honestly, why must everybody still think comic books are for kids? It just breaks my heart. Why, things like this could drive a man to drink.

BONUS VIDEO CONTENT:


2 comments:

Heavy T. Skubbs said...

Man, I got an MP3 of the Saturday Morning Watchmen theme. I am obsessed with it. Animated Comedian is clearly the best character ever.

The Red Monk said...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Watchmenbabies.png
so which of the babies is your favorite?