Tuesday, August 19, 2008

On a happier note . . .

Okay, rant over. I thought I'd put up a few links here for your enjoyment:

- A sweet little love story from people obsessed with fashion and bugs.

- Some free webcomics from Slave Labor Graphics to read are here.

- One of the folks behind the massively hyped Scott Pilgrim series (theoretically to become a motion picture starring the guy from Arrested Development, Superbad and Juno) has put up a comic here (and I'll read it as soon as I can get all the pictures to load properly). Also, note to self: read Scott Pilgrim Vs. series, see what all the fuss is about.

- Nerd Prom 2009 registration is go! I hope to actually attend this or NYCC next year, assuming the tickets don't sell out in the next two seconds.

And now I'm going to collapse on my couch and try to get some much needed sleep.

3 comments:

Heavy T. Skubbs said...

I'm getting tired of that guy just playing awkward teenager, they should launch him into the sun.

Or maybe get him different roles that don't revolve around that.

K. D. Bryan said...

In fairness, I believe Scott Pilgrim is supposed to be an amazingly cool kung-fu wielding teenager with an electric guitar who beats the crap out of people. So hey, that'll be a nice change for him.

Heavy T. Skubbs said...

Maybe, I think that he might actually just be an awkward person though.